[Question #679648]: overlap of polyhedral particles

I'm trying to simulate the gravity deposition of polyhedral particles, but, after reaching low unbalanced forces, I can visually notice some overlaps between particles (non-negligeable) even when increasing the stiffness. I am actually wondering if anybody has faced the same issue with similar simulations or if there is another way to minimize inter-particles overlap when dealing with polyhedra.
Thank you,
Feda