Re: [Question #679619]: fluid solver in flow.engine for suspensions

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
In localized fluidization a cavity is forming. The large contrast in
conductivity between the cavity and the dense regions makes the result
nearly independant of conductivity in the cavity: therein the pressure is
uniform. It doesn't mean that the conductivity in the cavity is correct in
the model, it's simply irrelevant to the overall process.
Bruno