Re: [Question #679647]: FEMxDEM gauss point

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi James, just a remark: some of your questions are disconnected from any
anticipated use of the current code. I think an efficient attitude in such
case is to go read the source code. It could be more efficient.
Yade is not a black box that only a few guuru's could explain. It's an open
source code that everyone can read.
Bruno