Re: [Question #679154]: run FEMxDEM examples

jamespaul posted a new comment:
Thanks Huanran,

>They are the RVE packing at the RVE packings at the final state.

In the ./packing folder,there are 512 packing_xxx_100.yade.gz.

512 is the number of gauss point(8*16*4).So I think each file saves a
gauss point information.I opened them with yade and found that the
images were the same.So how do I analyze these data?

>Do you know how to get the coordinate value of the gauss point?

I used
saveDataCSV("./result/disp_%d.csv"%t,disp=disp,shear=shear,e=vR,dispx=disp.getFunctionSpace().getX(),shearx=shear.getFunctionSpace().getX())

But the result of dispx and shearx are the same.

Thanks,
James