Re: [Question #679762]: TypeError: No registered converter was able to produce a C++ rvalue of type std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > from this Python object of type str

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

It seems to me your script passed a Python string argument to a Python
YADE function, whose internal code is in  C++ and thus needs to work
with a C++ string, that should reflect the Python string appearing in
your script (a systematic situation in YADE).

Boost library such as [*] is indeed instrumental for such operations in
YADE.

It seems here the conversion did not work... I thus suspect a difference
in terms of availability/version of e.g. libboost-all-dev (a
prerequisite of YADE, see [**]) packages between your cluster and your
computer.

This is for background information.. If you need further help you may
have to wait for other answers; providing your script (minimal working
fashion, please) and the operating systems of the two machines (at least
?) may be very helpful for these other answers.

[*] https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_69_0/libs/python/doc/html/index.html
[**] https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/installation.html#prerequisites