Re: [Question #679411]: About cell.trsf and cell.velGrad

zhou qian is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno:
In fact, I want the trsf of the cell to be what I want it to be.
For example, the Old trsf = I, I want it to be (1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0.9998) the next step.(that means the strain is -0.0002)
Because of the integration rules, I divided the strain into (for example) 500 pieces, and run(500,True), the final trsf is
(1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0.999800019958)
If I don't divide the strain, and step(), I can get the accurate trsf, but the dt seems too large in some cases.
Although I can correct the strain the next time I run the cell (by adjusting the velgrad), I don't know how it will influence the stress of the cell.
So I want to know if it's possible to modify the integration rules? Or I have to use other ways to controll the strain. (For example, I can modify the velgrad in the 499the step??)
Yours,
Joe