[Question #680375]: How to delete 10% percent of small particles?

Dear all,

I am very new in Yade. In my simulation, I have a polydisperse particle size distribution, from size 0.2~1.0mm. Thanks to this poster: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/211937, I now know how to delete all particles with a certain diameter or position.

Now I need to delete 10% of the smallest particles (d=0.2mm) every 100 steps, but I cannot figure out how to realize this function? Could anyone please give me any clues? Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Zheng