Re: [Question #680307]: How can I applied PeriTriaxController on a box of polyhedras?

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Then, the question looks to be "how to generate walls surrounding a
sample of polyhedra" ?

Indeed, aabbWalls(), the way you called it, needed to call aabbExtrema()
which does not "work" for something else than spheres (or clump of
spheres) [*]

Solution looks to be to just define yourself some extrema attribute when
you call aabbWalls().

But, if we are now speaking about boundary walls, your question has
nothing to do with "PeriTriaxController" (which would be for periodic
boundary conditions, without boundary walls..........)

[*]  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/Shop_02.cpp#L883