Re: [Question #680307]: How can I applied PeriTriaxController on a box of polyhedras?

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
1. Yes you do need consistent Ig2, see [1] for the general philosophy, and [2] for the list of available choices. (the ones for Polyhedra also appear in [3], and maybe only therein ; might be easier to read)
Ig2_Box_Polyhedra_ScGeom indeed is not of those: it does not exist as of now..

2. Better use TriaxialStressController than TriaxialCompressionEngine,
see the warning at TriaxialCompressionEngine's doc.

3. While TriaxialStressController may have been designed with
surrounding "Box" -shaped bodies in mind, the Box assumption seems to
appear only at [4], and only if TriaxialStressController.thickness < 0.

Maybe you could use that engine with e.g. Wall shaped bodies (that
already are able to interact with Polyhedra, without any new source
code), and defining TriaxialStressController.thickness=0. You will need
to experiment yourself here, or wait for other answers (but, considering
the mismatch between your Question title and your actual needs, it's
already a miracle we made some progress ;-) )

[1] https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/user.html#ig2-functors
[2] https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html#igeomfunctor
[3] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/Polyhedra_Ig2.hpp
[4] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/TriaxialStressController.cpp#L115