Re: [Question #679544]: Best way to fix typos in documentation: source edit + git push?

Gael Lorieul is still having a problem:
Hi,

At last I am submitting the typo fixes in the documentation that I
promised some time ago already… 😅 Following the documentation [1], I am
sending it as a patch file attached to the present e-mail. [2]

It's not much, but hopefully it's just a start 😉

Cheers,

Gaël

PS: perhaps I should be using the yade-dev mailing for such
communication? If so I assume all I have to do is send an e-mail to the
list? Unlike the yade-users mailing list where it is required to ask
questions from the Launchpad interface?

[1]
https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/github.html#pushing-changes-to-remote-repository

[2]
The documentation presents three methods:
  1. Merge request from new branch in Yade repository. Requires me to be
a member, which I am not.
  2. Merge request from a repository of my own. Requires to have "group
runners", which I don't think I have. Also GitLab does not allow me to
create a merge request to `yade-dev/trunk` from either the
`yade-dev/trunk` page (no "Add merge request" item in the "+" menu), nor
from the "+" menu of my own branch (which does have an "Add merge
request" item, but does not let me select "yade-dev/trunk" as destination.
  3. Send git patch by e-mail: that's what I am doing 😉