[Question #680521]: Step by step instruction on how to compile Yade into HPC cluster running RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)

Hi all,

I'm a Yade user and I would like to run my Yade simulation in HPC cluster which run on RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).  From my understanding, I need to find ways to compile Yade into Red Hat system first, but I'm not sure how should I do it.

I have read the following links:
https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/installation.html?highlight=compilation

However, I'm still a bit blur on how should I start with this compilation of Yade.

Therefore, I would like to ask for some help about step by step instruction regarding compilation of Yade.  Is there any useful link which I can refer to?

Personally I am not an IT expert, so most likely I need to pass the information to the administrator for HPC cluster .

I would really appreciate if anyone can share with me on the step by step instruction for compilation of Yade.

Thanks in advance !!!

Regards,
Nicholas Ng