[Question #680661]: How to add cohesive force between contact particles

hello
i am going to use yade to simulate effect of particle shape on particle accumulation morphology, this requires different particle shapes to eventually have the same stacking patterne , but the shape of the particles affects the Angle of repose of the final accumulation.Is there a way for particles of different shapes to end up in the same heap. The method I came up with was to add cohesion between the contact particles and then subtract the final accumulation body to make the accumulation form the same shape. If you have a better method, i would be appreciate for your advice, if not , would please tell me how to add cohesive force between contact particles.
thank you