Re: [Question #680783]: 2D clump in the compression test which the mean stress is constant

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

thanks for improvements, but please really try to make the script minimal, not only from code point of view, but the situation itself..
I stopped the initial compaction after 1 mio iterations running 20 minutes (and still the target unbalanced force order of magnitude far away)..

To illustrate and reproduce the problem, I think creating a few clumps "by hand" should be enough..
Or (for example) the problem might be in the servo() function and would be there running just spheres.. By simplifying the problem, often you localize the problem much more precisely and then also get the answer, solution or advices better and faster.
So please make the example (code, model itself) minimal. Help us to help you :-)

thanks