[Question #680867]: libQGLViewer problems while running yade

I'm trying to compile Yade on Gentoo but faced the same bug described by Gary in https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/661824 (answer #6)

> running the GUI will result in a Segmentation Fault after throwing the following error "The constructor with a shareWidget is
> deprecated, use the regular contructor instead."

So I'm able to run scripts but I've got segfault when trying to call qt.View() like described above.

I'm building Yade against libQGLViewer-2.7.1. Since prior versions to 2.7.0 of libQGLViewer are built against Qt4 so it's not an option for me.

Was this issue solved or may be there is a solution?