[Question #680873]: How to avoid log files or make them generated in another directory?

Hey guys, I am running a batch mode and up to one million simulations could be run. The log files almost drove me crazy. I have to select all of them and delete them manually and my computer may simply crash because it may not be able to process so many files simultaneously.
I am wondering whether there is a way to avoid the generation of log files or make them generate in another directory separate from the ./install/bin (so that I could just delete the whole folder without entering the folder and selecting many files).
Thanks a lot!