Re: [Question #680867]: libQGLViewer problems while running yade

Anton Vereshchagin posted a new comment:
I pulled the latest version. Some things changed in configuration of
CMake.

1) On my system I have python versions 2.7, 3.6 and  3.7. But mostly for
the system I use 3.6. Cmake searches for all versions and chooses 3.7.
So I had to modify a little CMakeLists.txt for a proper python version
3.6

2) The compilation stops with error for all constants METIS_VER_MAJOR,
METIS_VER_MINOR, METIS_VER_SUBMINOR like

In function «boost::python::list metisVer()»:
trunk/py/_libVersions.cpp:206:31: error: no declaration «METIS_VER_MAJOR»
   ret.append( py::make_tuple(                  METIS_VER_MAJOR   ,                                   METIS_VER_MINOR   ,                                   METIS_VER_SUBMINOR));

So I cannot continue.

3) Concerning libQGLViewer i will try to recompile Qt library maybe
it'll change anything

By the way, thank you for a good piece of software.