[Question #680895]: contact problem of different particle shape

hello
i was dong a simulation, the contact involved sphere-sphere, sphere-facet, sphere-polyhedra, polyhedra-polyhedra, polyhedra-facet.But contact between polyhedra and facet can only form PolyhedraGeom, which require that the material of polyhedra particles must be PolyhedraMats, otherwise there is no matching law can be used to calculate the force, if that, the meterial of shhere must be polyhedramat too, then i can apply law2_polyhedraGeom_polyhedraPhys_Volumetric to calculate the force between sphere and polyhedra.But when it comes to the contact between facet and shpere, there is a problem,contact between polyhedra and facet can only form ScGeom, howerer, no law defined in yade between ScGeom and polyhedraMat.

by the way, facet is used to form the boundary, i haved considered use polyhedra to form the boundary, which can solve my problem, but i still want to know is there exsit other solution for my problem?

look forward for you advice