[Question #680927]: Do we have viscous damping in now?

I am using the 'CohFrictMat' and 'Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment' to simulate the cover-collapse sinkhole. And I want to use the viscous damping in the model. But I can not find it. I searched the similar problem in https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/288608, I just want to know do we have the function in CohFrictMat or in other  derived mat from CohFrictMat now?

Thanks in advance