Re: [Question #680907]: Yade Class not find in a user defined python class

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

1)
please, post a complete error you get.

2)
> Then i start yade from terminal, input the following code,
> import sys
> sys.path.append('/mnt/hgfs/virpc/backup')
> from yadedatapost import yadeDataPost

I am a bit confused.. if you start yade form terminal, you need no "ln
-s"..

3)
Your code is not consistent. According to the indentation, erase_outbox_sphere is a standalone function, but then you call it as a yadeDataPost instance method..

thanks for clarification