[Question #680963]: how to set different stress paths

I have conducted some triaxial tests with different stress paths, including CD and CU. I know how to set CD and CU, for example, triax.stressMask = 5, triax.goal2 = rate,triax.goal1 = -confiningStress, triax.goal3 = -confiningStress are for CD test.

Currently, I want to try more stress paths, including triaxial compression and reduced triaxial compression. Triaxial compression have a constant mean stress p' = 0, and reduced triaxial compression have a constant vertical stress.

Has anyone done triaxial tests of such stress paths, and how to set  stressmask and goals?

Thanks,
Cloud