Re: [Question #681091]: installation problem

Janek Kozicki requested more information:
OK, so I assume that lines 181-183 in file
/usr/lib/openmpi/include/mpi.h are:

#define OMPI_MAJOR_VERSION 1
#define OMPI_MINOR_VERSION 10
#define OMPI_RELEASE_VERSION 2

and yet those are undefined when compiling yade. So please explain more
how do you use a Fortran MPI? Is that some separate package? Is that
installed not as a debian package, but manually? e.g. from .tar.gz,
maybe inside /usr/local?

I would like to see the file mpi.h which is actually included by this
line in C++ code:

#include <mpi.h>

Can you find this file?

Because there is no compilation error on this line. The error is later.