Re: [Question #681115]: How to plot vector plot in Paraview for particle displacement of simulation run in Yade?

Nicholas Ng is still having a problem:
But I notice I face the same problem as that of [1]:

I only have 1 vtk file generated with "...spheres-0000.vtk"

Then I follow the advice given as reply to [1], i use "def doExport():"
function for vtkExporter command, then I use PyRunner for that function
to loop for iterPeriod=100.

However, after I made all these changes, I still only get 1 vtk file
with "...spheres-0000.vtk", I'm not sure where's the mistake?

Regards,
Nicholas

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/673124