Re: [Question #681146]: GS did not converge in 20k iterations

Chu gave more information on the question:
Thanks for Robert.
>Please copy and paste your CMAKE output here please

I installed Yade 2018.02b by package on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS. I didn't compile source code , so there is no CMAKE. Maybe I should compile source code?
But,why the oedometer.py[1] runs well? It use flow.useSolver=3.

>useSolver=3 and use solver 4 both use the same direct method (cholesky)
within CHOLMOD

Yes ,you are right.I apologize for my mistake.Acturally , what I'd like
to know is the difference between flow.useSolver=0(Gauss-Seidel) and
flow.useSolver=3(cholesky).

Thanks for any suggestion.

https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/blob/2018.02/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/oedometer.py