Re: [Question #681223]: change mat paras

zhou qian is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan.
I'm sorry I made a mistake and asked such a stupid question.
And I have another question,

suppose that I define the mat(young = 1.e8)
If I changed the mat like this,
O.bodies[0].mat.young = 2.e8
what will happen to the other spheres in the simulation?
If changing the mat of a sphere won't influence the mat in O.materials, that means mat paras are sent to spheres when simulation initialized rather than when simulation is running. So will it work if I modify the paras in O.materials during the simulation?
Yours, Joe