Re: [Question #681014]: How to calculate the surface roughness of sphere particle packing?

gaoxuesong confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi. Sorry for late test.
Based on my experiments about this method, i find the parameter 'factor' is very import. Larger potential factor, more accurate the result. Here i put an image about how the 'factor' parameter affects the results. The 'factor' set as 8 is already enough for my case. Below is the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kl_uAiYYobjhhyx9_wKClCLnPxbDTtot/view?usp=sharing

Also for the potential function, the parameter of 'r' can be removed. But the 'factor' should be increased to a larger value. In my case, the radius is in the order of microns and the accuracy becomes poor when i leave out the 'r'. Because the 'factor' is magnified by 1e6 equivalently. So if one wants to neglect the 'r', a larger 'factor' should be used. Taking the 'r' as denominator makes it easy to pick a 'factor' without consideration of the order of the particle size. The following result corresponds to the case where the 'r' is left out and the 'factor' is set as 1e7 instead.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10bkLM-_SYdskcw5FL64D1pbb0PVDtTVu/view?usp=sharing
Much thanks.