[Question #681361]: function goReverse()

hello
i want know what does function goReverse() do in yade, such as code below:

bool Ig2_Polyhedra_Polyhedra_ScGeom::goReverse(const shared_ptr<Shape>& shape1, const shared_ptr<Shape>& shape2, const State& state1, const State& state2, const Vector3r& shift2, const bool& force, const shared_ptr<Interaction>& interaction) {
	return go(shape1,shape2,state2,state1,-shift2,force,interaction);
}

can somebody explain it for me,i would appreciate it if you can help me