Re: [Question #681474]: force chain in paraview

> TypeError: 'Vector3' object is not callable
> i.phys.normalForce().norm()

should be
i.phys.normalForce.norm()
because, as the error says, i.phys.normalForce is Vector3 and is not callable, i.e. adding () has undefined behavior.

> The program gave me a file with name "VTK_simulatione-
intrs-00000000.vtk". I don't know where did the zeros come from.

zeros mean the very first output. If you output more times in the
simulations, you would get, 001, 002 ...

> However, when I deleted the zeroes I could open the file with
Paraview.

if I understand correctly, the deletion is not necessary as it is just
file name and Paraview does not care how the file is named.

> In the Paraview ...

it is probably because of the error

cheers