Re: [Question #681500]: unable to locate package yadedaily in Ubuntu 16.04

Nicholas Ng posted a new comment:
Hi Manfred,

Since you told me it looks like yadedaily has been successfully
installed based on my previous output, I have tried execute the command:

yadedaily

To check whether it's really ok, and below are some outputs I get, there
is one message about "traceback" and one about "import error",

=====================================================================================================

nng@nng-OptiPlex-3010:~$ yadedaily
Welcome to Yade 2018.02b-290bf6a54e~xenial
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `uyscka'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yadedaily", line 298, in <module>
    import yade.qt
  File "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yadedaily/py/yade/qt/__init__.py", line 16, in <module>
    from PyQt5 import QtWebKit, QtWebKitWidgets
ImportError: cannot import name QtWebKit

Is that a serious error for my yadedaily installed? Do I need to to do
anything to fix it?

Thank you and Regards,
Nicholas Ng