Re: [Question #681500]: unable to locate package yadedaily in Ubuntu 16.04

Nicholas Ng posted a new comment:
Hi Manfred,

Now i try to run a python script using yadedaily, but I get the
following response about "Matplotlib":

=====================================================================================================

nng@nng-OptiPlex-3010:~$ yadedaily -j4 '/home/nng/Desktop/YADE/DST/from Irfaan/DST_parametric_study/DST_params_M4c_comp/DST_params_M4c_comp.py'
Welcome to Yade 2018.02b-290bf6a54e~xenial
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `cudyss'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script /home/nng/Desktop/YADE/DST/from Irfaan/DST_parametric_study/DST_params_M4c_comp/DST_params_M4c_comp.py
------------Simulation started------------
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/font_manager.py:273: UserWarning: Matplotlib is building the font cache using fc-list. This may take a moment.
  warnings.warn('Matplotlib is building the font cache using fc-list. This may take a moment.')

Is this a also a problem due to my installation?  If yes, how should I
solve it?

Thank you and Regards,
Nicholas Ng