Re: [Question #681518]: makecloud in Cylinder

jamespaul is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan,

1.I used inCylinder.But after I read the document,I found it couldn't
add a orientation in inCylinder  to match my cylinder.

2.My target is to fill half of the drum after the particles have settled.So I need generate enough particles.I studied BoxFactory,but I think it is not a good method.My idea is:I keep producing particles in a virtual region until reach a certain number.I found maybe
[1] can achieve this function but overridden SpheresFactory::pickRandomPosition() is too difficult to me.Could you give me some idea?

[1]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=spheresfactory#yade.wrapper.SpheresFactory

James