Re: [Question #682197]: Water flow through porous media

Description changed to:
Hi All,

I've created a packing of spheres in a cylinder which represents a
porous concrete and I would like to simulate water flow through this
porous media. What is the best/easiest way to do that? Can this be done
in Yade or I need to export the packing to another software? If this
can't be done in Yade, which software/solver do you recommend? Also, I
would appreciate if you can give me links to previous studies where Yade
was used to create DEM packing then flow simulation was conducted on
that packing.

Thank you,
Othman