Re: [Question #682159]: output picture from saved results using saveSnapshot

gaoxuesong gave more information on the question:
I find that there is a delay for the window to render the image. So maybe the codes are not executed by the original order. The codes to snapshot the window may be executed before the window renders the image.
I find the debug sentence can be used to make them synchronization. The modified codes is as followings,

import os
from yade import qt
import pdb

path = os.getcwd()
os.mkdir(path+'/plot')
qtr = qt.Renderer()
qtr.bgColor = [1,1,1]
v = qt.View()
outpath = path+'/plot/'

for file in os.listdir(path):
    if os.path.isdir(file):
        continue
    O.load(file)
    pdb.set_trace()
    v.saveSnapshot(str(O.time)[:4]+'.jpg')

When it pauses at the break point, just enter 'c' to make it continue.