Re: [Question #682201]: about the UniaxialStrainer

1)
> blockDisplacements=False,blockRotations=False
Depends on what you meant, but according to what you wrote, it is completely opposite.
All DOFs are free and only the axial DOF is fixed/blocked/prescribed.

2)
> asymmetry=0
yes

3)
> ... part of the top plate and bottom plate?

I prefer "layer" instead of "plate", but yes

> should I set the blockedDOFs of the 'the particles in posIds and
negIds ?

see 1), the blockedDOFs are controlled by blockDisplacements and/or blockRotations.
You should not set blockedDOFs directly, but it is possible.

cheers