Re: [Question #682120]: Installation YADE, Source Code, Compilation

ehsan benabbas posted a new comment:
Thank you all for your comments. I went through my error by considering
your comments and found out my issue belonged to VTK package and its
configuration. After solving that issue, I get a new one which is about
gts. The error message is:

-- Could NOT find gts (missing: PY_gts)
-- Use embedded version of gts. Please, consider installing the corresponding package
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:677 (IF):
  if given arguments:

    "GREATER" "5"

  Unknown arguments specified

So, I know I have already installed the latest version of PY-gts . What
is the solution?

Thank you so much for your help