Re: [Question #277328]: Generating triangular wedge predicate for randomDensePack

Grace Mejico posted a new comment:
Good morning everyone, i noticed this question is pretty similar to what
i want to know. So ill make it here, hope i can get an answer to my
problem.

Actually, im modelling a dry stone retaining wall, and it has the form
of a trapezoidal prism. It is possible to way to generate that form for
the pack?

As i understood from the answers ,i can see it is possible to make a
triangle form.So, I was thinking about create a pack in Parallelepiped
and add the triangle wedge form ; in that way, those volumes can make
the trapezoidal prism. Is that possible? If there is any script for the
pack of trapezoidal prism , i will really grateful if you share it .

Thank you so much, and hopefully i could be clear with my request.