[Question #682501]: How to run an example with source code version

Hello everyone

I have installed Yade source code successfully and now want to run an example. There are some examples for package version (I haven't installed the package version), but I cannot run them by source code version.  To be more specific,  when I want to run a code with the Package version I just need to go to the directory of my python file and then type a command as: "yade filename.py"

my problem is I don't know how should I run a code I have with the source code version because "yade filename.py" command doesn't work. It gives me an error like this:

ehsan@ehsan:~/Desktop/mycodes$ yade 3axtst.py

Command 'yade' not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install yade

ehsan@ehsan:~/Desktop/mycodes$

So, since I have the code (a .py file), could you please tell me how can I run an example with the source code version of Yade? I'm looking for instruction of what's the command to run a code (a .py file) we have with the source code version.

Thanks