Re: [Question #682504]: error in running an example. showing 3D error

ehsan benabbas is still having a problem:
thank you for your replies Jan

Ok. here it is:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk
 which for me was like this:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/ehsan/myYade/install /home/ehsan/trunk
This is the command I used for compilation when I was in the directory : /home/ehsan/myYade/build
and I didn't get any error. do you mean I use this command again and copy here the output? if yes, doesn't it make any problem for my current yade?

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by output of cmake, do you mean I just
tyoe cmake in terminal and copy here the output or you mean another
task?

please be more specific for providing information, because I'm just new
with both linux and yade.

Thanks again,
Ehsan