[Question #682656]: relative coordinate or local coordinate

I'd like to ask that if there is relative coordinate or local coordinate so that we can generate spheres around a point/sphere whose coordinate is known. For example:
There is a sphere at (0,0,0), radius=0.5
s1=utils.sphere((0,0,0),radius=0.5)
I want to generate another sphere at the right-up-60 degrees location relative to s1 and contact to s1, for instance:
s2=utils.sphere((0,0.5,0.5*sqrt(3)),radius=0.5)
can we do this by adding the second sphere(s2) at the upper of s1 like:
s2=utils.sphere((0,0,1),radius=0.5)
and then rotate the two sphere for a certain degree (30 degree in this case)
I think it may relate to the relative coordinate or local coordinate.
Thank you in advance!