Re: [Question #682290]: the correct use of collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask ?

Janek Kozicki posted a new comment:
I started this MR, because I had a feeling that this question is asked more often than necessary. I am not sure though if this is the right place for these detailed explanations. Maybe move it to a section in manual which discusses these masks?
That wuold be restructuredtext command:  :ref:`interaction-flow`

I have just added a link to https://en.cppreference.com/w/c/language/operator_arithmetic#Bitwise_logic
in case if someone is not familiar with that :)

(I notice that gitlab is sluggish now, and the new push is not visible
in the www interface yet)

If you want to remove some words, please go ahead. I did not fully
understood which last words you want to remove.

The general goal is of course to reduce number of questions regarding
this topic.

My commits there are by no means final. I hope that you will improve
this ;)