Re: [Question #682290]: the correct use of collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask ?

Luc OGER is still having a problem:
sorry for the creation of this long discussion but i am still not happy with the results of this Collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask functionnality:
according to the comment by Jérome (06-08-2019) if the Collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask=0b01 the blue would interact with themselves
but when I modified the line with the collider to 0b01 and run my example, in the 5th column the blue one on the column is not interacting with the fixed blue one at the bottom????

it was part of the analysis and the bottom of the initial post witht th
four possible choices for the collider and the full no or yes
interaction for all of them??? = not really linked to the bit mask
position

back here:
and the result for collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask
0b00 full interaction
0b01 full no interaction
0b10 full interaction
0b11 full no interaction