Re: [Question #682504]: error in running an example. showing 3D error

ehsan benabbas is still having a problem:
I got a problem, I did the git pull and git push, then did the cmake
command and after that tried for make command. make command took like 20
hours and didn't finish (that was strange) and I got an error about
connecting a new screen and virtual machine (VMWare) cannot do that. I
had no choice unless closing the whole VMWare and open it again. I said
ok maybe it's installed now, so I went to the directory of examples and
used the following command to run an example:

ehsan@ehsan:~/Desktop/yexp$ /home/ehsan/myYade/install/bin/yade-2019-07-08.git-e27605e  3dpostprocessing.py
Welcome to Yade 2019-07-08.git-e27605e
Using python version: 3.6.8 (default, Jan 14 2019, 11:02:34)
[GCC 8.0.1 20180414 (experimental) [trunk revision 259383]]
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `aessuy'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script 3dpostprocessing.py
The constructor with a shareWidget is deprecated, use the regular contructor instead.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
ehsan@ehsan:~/Desktop/yexp$

that I got a new error.