Re: [Question #682290]: the correct use of collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask ?

Thanks for testing and output.
The results corresponds to your description of either all or none interactions.
Now we (at least I) can be sure that the problem is on the side of the program and not the interpretation of the results.
This is really veeeery strange and I see no reason for that (and therefore no solution)...
e.g. the "gb" interaction should not be there at all (independently on avoidSelfInteractionMask) because the masks are 0b01 and 0b10, respectively..
cheers