Re: [Question #682916]: The number of threads or cores to used running yade?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>What's the difference between the --cores and -j ?

[1]

>So it will help to improve the program?

It tells you the current performance of your machine. It does not change
the performance of your machine.

>Does it mean my processors are single core processors?

As opposed to?

>If so, is it feasible to try the number of cores used by this velocity?

Please reword this question, I do not understand what you are asking.

[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/218781