Re: [Question #683113]: Clarification required for Ques 402952: Using a gts surface as a shell and filling it using radius expansion method

Arun is still having a problem:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the answer. I am able to create a packing within the desired
predicate. But I need a sample with a certain void ratio inside the
irregularly shaped packing. So I thought of using the radius expansion
method. But if I use the triaxial stress controller for the sample
within its surface, it doesn't work at all.  If possible, please provide
me with guidance on the same.