Re: [Question #683176]: how to use clump to make a desired shape

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> can you give me some advice?
> can you give me some advice to help me solve that problem

sure:
- spend a few more seconds / minutes to formulate the question and comments
- write understandable description
   - did you mean clump of spheres? whose shape is approximatelly a tetrahedron?
- write understandably (e.g. read what you have written before posting):
   - cerat ... create?
   - positon ... position?
   - split very long sentence (like your #1) into logical pieces, preferably using a period symbol for that [1].
   - use question marks for questions
- write what you have tried, why you did not try anything if it is the case, what and why did not work ...

I can **guess** what you probably wanted, but since it is just guess, I
do not want to spent time on the solution

> which make it can not replace the sphere according to the positon of
sphere

here I cannot even guess ...

> i want to replace sphere which created by function makeCloud() by the
clump

sphere? spheres?
which WERE created?
makeCloud() is what? SpherePack.makeCloud()? (with MWE [2] there would not be a need to ask)
a clump is composed of its elements, so basically you cannot replace the elements by something which should contain them..

> as far as i know, clump is a tuple object, so it do not have positon
attribute,

clump may be a Shape instance [3], or a body having Clump shape is usually referred as a clump.
Definitely it is not a tuple

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask