Re: [Question #683176]: how to use clump to make a desired shape

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> sorry for wasting your time because of my unclear expression.

there is no wasting, because I did not even try to help you :-)

1)
create / import particles occupying desired shape and call e.g. O.bodies.appendClumped.
The specific steps depends on your situation, which was not described much.. like what spheres you want.
uniform vs. PSD?
regular vs. random packing?
create new spheres for it or use existing spheres from larger assemblies?

2) it is really not clear what you want to do. A clump is formed by
spheres, you cannot replace them (or, it would technically replace the
clump itself).

cheers