[Question #683187]: contact of polyhedron

Hi:
I use polyhedrons in my simulation and it segmentation fault. I search where it got error and find that it got error in function: Simplify in Polyhedra_support.cpp.
However, I don't know in what situations will it get error. And it seems it is more likely to get error when the displacement is very small.
Can you provide some situations that this function will get error? I really want to paste my codes here but my codes contains other input files.
Yours,
Joe