Re: [Question #683187]: contact of polyhedron

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Thank you so much for helping create a sustainable resource for future
users.

Let's start with item 2) from [1].

"If you encounter an error, share it." In other words, copy and paste
the error here.

Next, let's look at item 3) from [1]. Without an MWE, we cannot
reproduce the "error" that you are referring to and therefore we are
throwing darts at a pool table ;-)

If you prefer that we don't investigate your particular error, instead
but you simply want to talk about the code, then at the very least we
need to make sure we are looking at the same trunk, the same file, the
same line. Can you link to the line number for this function
"Simplify(Polyhedron P,Real limit)"?

[1]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask