Re: [Question #683113]: Clarification required for Ques 402952: Using a gts surface as a shell and filling it using radius expansion method

Description changed to:
Hi,

I looked into the answer for that question hoping that I would get
clarified but it seems that the author found out another way of doing
the work and the answer got deviated to polyhedral particles. Can you
please let me know how to prepare a sample with a cluster of spheres
having an irregular surface as a predicate? Is it possible to do with
the Triax engine? If so, kindly let me know the steps.

Thanks.