[Question #683426]: principal stress rotation

Hi,all
I'm trying ti achieve the principal stress rotation process,
and I'm using TriaxialStressController now.
I want to change  the stress to control stress , but it can only control the stress in x,y,z axial.But I need to control the shear stress on the wall, and I don't know how to achieve it.
And I don't quite understand  how to achieve rotation process,or any one can give some examples?